Why choose B&K Property Management Ltd?
- Offering a personal and bespoke property management service
- Reliable and trustworthy committed team
- Many combined years of experience within residential and commercial property management, company director FRICS.
- Competitive management fees
- Clear and precise communication with landlords
Residential Management Services
Steph Kamaitis has a vast amount of experience within the residential property market. Steph can offer you full management of your residential property in and around Nottinghamshire for a competitive fee to include the following;
- Monthly rent collection
- Monthly statements
- Arranging repairs and maintenance with our knowledgeable and committed contractors
- Gas Certificates
- Energy Performance Certificates
- Electrical Installation Condition Reports
- 3 monthly inspections of your property
- Assistance with selected licence applications (additional fee of £125 per application)
- All prospective tenants will be credit checked using 'Letting Reference company'
Residential let only service
This option is an ideal solution if you as a Landlord would like to manage your own property, however do not want the inconvenience of finding 'the perfect tenant'.
The cost of this service is £350.00
Please see below to understand what is included in a 'let only' service with B&K Property Management Ltd;
- Steph will arrange viewings with prospective tenants and carry these out
- Ensure that tenant meets all required criteria
- Carry out credit checks on the particular tenant
- Preparation of written and photographic inventories
- Preparation of contracts
- Arranging the handover of keys and signing of contracts
Chris has been managing a range of commercial property in the East Midlands for over 30 years. His approach to commercial property management is simple but effective. The service offered will be tailored to your unique requirements but will encompass the following.
- Rent collection and monthly / quarterly accounting.
- Management of repairs and maintenance.
- Regular inspections and reporting.
- Negotiating lease renewals with existing tenants.
- Negotiating rent reviews with existing tentants.
The B & K property managment service is designed to suit the owners of a diverse range of properties. Whether you own a single property or a large portfolio, our aim is to provide a bespoke quality service which generates the best possible return on your investment.
If your shop, office or industrial unit is empty, then B & K can assist you in finding suitable and trustworthy tentants.
We will list the property and manage the marketing process of your property, screen potential tenants and negotiate new lease terms including liaising with solicitors. We also offer a professional tenancy agreement which can be used for small and short term lettings.
Following the successful letting of your property, we will be pleased to offer the full management service above.
Selective Licencing Scheme
Landlords with properties in certain locations around the Nottinghamshire area will require a licence to rent their property, this is known as the ‘Selective licencing scheme’. This licence costs approx. £850.00 through Nottingham City Council, you are able to apply for this yourself through the NCC website or alternatively B&K are able to apply for this application on your behalf for an additional fee of £125.00 per application. Selective licencing is to ensure that all rental properties meet specific safety standards, are maintained in good condition and that all required certificates are in place (gas certs, EPC's etc).